We are looking for a Sustainability Analyst to join our team. If you have a passion for sustainability and the ambition to apply life cycle thinking in business and work on ground- breaking sustainability projects, we’d love to hear from you.
LTS works with organizations to integrate life cycle sustainability practices into their business conduct. Whether it’s a broad spectrum approach or a focused effort geared towards product design, employee engagement and collaboration, supply chain management, brand enhancement or beyond, LTS works closely with our clients and adapts our sustainability solutions to meet each one’s individualized challenges and ambitions. We like to think of ourselves as a boutique sustainability firm; small and personable with a high level of in-house expertise yet expansible through our strong worldwide partner network of sustainability professionals.
We are dedicated to making a positive change in the world by making sustainability mainstream. We do this together with our global partners, to accelerate and maximize the impact. Together, we form the SimaPro Global Partner Network, a group of passionate LCA people from over 24 countries. Our values and beliefs are at the core of everything we do, whether it’s a metric, a tool or working on a project. We call this The SimaPro Core. This ensures that we can offer you unparalleled service, help you with the right expertise and facilitate large international or multi-client projects. A collaboration based on synergy and transparency with partners all over the world helps us, our clients and our partners flourish.
Organizations reach out to us to measure, improve and communicate their sustainability performance. Our trusted SimaPro software solutions are supported by professional consulting and capacity building services. With everything we do, we strive to get closer to a more sustainable world through our science-based approach guided by innovation, transparency and collaboration values.
In this role, you will
- Provide consultancy services to clients nationally and internationally
- Create LCI data through research and client sources
- Collect data, build LCA models and GHG inventories in SimaPro, assess the results and prepare project deliverables
- Support (senior) consultants in ground-breaking projects on innovative topics like circular economy and biodiversity
- Support training activities
- Respond to technical support inquiries
- Participate in project acquisitions and development of proposals
- Write content for dissemination on LTS’s website
- Assist in the development of the specifications of customer-tailored tools
What you will bring along
- University degree in Environmental studies / Analytical studies
- Knowledge of and experience with life cycle assessment software, preferably SimaPro
- One year or more work experience in an analyst position, preferably in an industry setting
- Solid understanding of LCA and/or GHG principals
- Ability to structure own work and self-motivated
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal
- Familiarity with project management best practices
What we promise
Working with us, you’ll be part of a highly diverse global culture that puts people first; our own and our customers. Our team of change-makers is passionate about sustainability and science, working together to solve challenging environmental and social problems. To sustain this passion, we make sure our people derive a sense of purpose, mastery and autonomy from their work. We believe in constant learning and knowledge sharing – and we give our employees the tools to develop to their fullest potential. We work efficiently and effectively, taking responsibility for the work we do, keeping our commitments with integrity and honesty, living up to the company’s core values.
At LTS and within the SimaPro Network, you will find a creative, inspiring and challenging international work environment with an open and informal culture. Competitive compensation, excellent development opportunities, on- the-job training and great responsibilities – all while contributing to a better world. In addition, we offer excellent remote working conditions and flexible hours to support your work-life balance.
We’d love to see your application
If this position resonates with you and you believe you have the skills and ambition to be part of our team, we’d love to hear from you! To apply, please send your CV and motivational letter to Hiring Manager, email: email@example.com.